donderdag 18 september 2014

True North

painting in progress by Bibje
A new beginning,
that's what this is.
I start all over again.
Don't know where to begin with this new beginning but I do know where I want to go.
I want to go to my True North. I want to go there where my dreams reside. Where  raw reality and beautifull wishes come together and be as one. That is where I am heading.
I have been on the road for a long time, and I have wandered off many times. I got lost on the way. Had my fair share of misery and grieve, loss and heartache. It took me a long time to overcome that.
It has been 4 years since my last blogpost over here.
But I have not sat in iddleness, No I have not!
I just did not write it over here. I wrote on my Dutch blog Zeeuws Bibje. Somehow it was easier to write for Dutch readers about my sons autism and the fight we had to put up with the childauthorities because of his unabillity to go to school. Over here going to school is mandatory, but the care is not sufficient. So my boy got sick of schooling and I had to keep him home. And because of that they thought it would be better to put him into a psychiatric ward. Just the place where someone with autism does not belong. We had to fight for him.  While still mourning the death of my mum and dad. We won the courtcase!

All in al we found the crums on our path, and a way back to happiness.
I have done Julia Cameron's The Artist's Way, while preparing for the courtcase. It kept me sane so I would not lose  myself in all the turmoil. You can find it on my Zeeuws Bibje blog in the year 2012/2013. Some of those posts I wil translate later on and post them here.
And just now I am furnishing my studio so I can paint there instead of in my livingroom.
I even had lots of moments when I made art and that is also shown on Zeeuws Bibje and on Bibjes stempeltjes where I displayed the stamps I carved . My Bib-art has not been updated yet (and that needs to be done so badly )
But
I am on my way.
Heading to my True North.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten