vrijdag 19 juni 2015

*¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★

New designs on RedBubble
 *¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★

I want the dawn to feel like the greatest promise,the aurora as the kiss of God,My day as a scented garden in the sun,twilight like a warm blanket,and my night as a heartwarming plot.
I want  my job
to feel as the greatest reward,my inspiration as wings on the wind,my creativity as a perpetual sourcethe colors on my canvas as a brilliant rainbow,and the caressing images I create as comfort and encouragement to many.
I want my being is as sweet as a butterfly,my heart as warm as rays of the
the sun on a summer's day,my eyes pools of unconditional love,I want my arms to bring joy, comfort and protection,and my voice a caress of the soul,my laugh  like singing bowls in the windand in my lap the hope of new.
I want love to be like the blossom on the trees,tender, delicate, sweet, soft, ageless and immortal,as a celestial dance music.
I want hope to feel like anything is possible,and  my dreams may go to infinity,my heart to reach to the sky, full of love for all that isI wish
I may feel and share peace forever and ever
I want to feel my freedom like I am flying in the clouds, walking on water,endlessly float in the air .......
That;s how I want my life to be.


*´¨)Inspired by: 
¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ ★
Danielle Laporte- the Burning Question
*¨*•.¸¸.. ★ 
 ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten