maandag 15 juni 2015

Proud contributor of the Phoenix Soul

★ *¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸..you can purchase this PHOENIX SOUL issue by clicking on this link ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★

And then I had my first publication overseas.
Have been dreaming about it. I had my hopes set on it, ever since I joined Sprout-community. I felt such a sence of belonging. This was like coming home in every way. So I made myself a promise, to be one of the contributors this year. It was my New Years resolution.
I started to react on Amanda's questions on facebook. Her reactions were so sweet. And she quoted me in Sprout/the Phoenix Soul. Was I ever so proud!!!!

 ★ *¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★

Writing on a blog is very rewarding when you have readers, if not it is a lonely quest.
I started writing on my blog Zeeuws Bibje in 2008, 9 months after my dad died and in the middle of crisis. I wrote about frugal living with a bit of self-mockery and humor.
I wrote about frugal living because I had a rough financial time and needed to put things in perspective and to keep my head up ;) So I wrote about my kids and my budget and how I went frugal to pay my debts.
While doing that I stumbled on grieve and hurt.
It was always part of my blogs. How I found my way out of it, how I struggeld, how I crawled my way up again. How I painted and wrote as a prayer to healing. How I turned inwards.  All that has been written down on Zeeuws Bibje.
I used to write in English and Dutch cause I had overseas readers. Later on I became slacky and did not translate anymore( instead I installed the translate button which is horrible at translating though ;)
But now I stand here.
And I have my readers in the Phoenix Soul. Yeeeeeej so happy so excited.

★ *¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★

Just so you know
this is my artblog ....
think I will stumble upon vulnarability over here as well.
I know I will, I already did.

★ *¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★*¨*•.¸¸.. ★



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten